The Native Advertising Network for Cornish Business
AdNetwork Kernow is a business to business service connecting advertisers and website publishers in Cornwall, by offering a technical platform to manage the presentation of online advertisements and subsequent financial recompense.
The use of the AdNetwork Kernow website is subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and by using the service you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
AdNetwork Kernow reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting updates on the website, and it is the service user's responsibility to regularly review them.
Users who place advertisements through AdNetwork Kernow are referred to in this document as advertisers. Users who host, on one or more websites administered by them, advertisements placed through AdNetwork Kernow, are referred to in this document as publishers.
Advertisement content is moderated and AdNetwork Kernow reserves the right to refuse any content considered to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions. However, as an advertiser, you are entirely responsible for all content of the advertisement you are sending for display, including the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content. Under no circumstances shall AdNetwork Kernow be responsible in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of your advertising materials.
Links to Third Party websites
Advertisements direct users to websites owned or operated by third parties. We do not control and do not accept any responsibility for the operations or content of these third party websites.
You agree to compensate AdNetwork Kernow for all losses in the event of any claims, charges, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising from: (a) misuse of the website; (B) improper operation of the program; or (c) breach of this agreement.
Advertisers and publishers are required to indicate their real name, surname and, where applicable, organisation name when registering. In the case of a user request for money withdrawal, the name and surname or organisation name indicated in your account will be matched with those of the receiving account. If any discrepancy occurs between stated names, the withdrawal transaction will be rejected. AdNetwork Kernow does not make payments to third parties.
Payments are made to publishers upon request by BACS transfer to your bank account. The minimum payment amount is £25. Payments are made in UK Pounds Sterling. AdNetwork Kernow assumes no liability and makes no representations or guarantees with respect to the timely and proper functioning and payment by banking payment system. The publisher is responsible to supply valid payment details, and will bear payment fees, bank commissions, if required. AdNetwork Kernow may, at our sole discretion, refuse to process a payment (and may place a payment on hold) on any part of your account for any reason, including if AdNetwork Kernow has a reasonable suspicion that you have breached these Terms and Conditions. AdNetwork Kernow also reserves the right to offset any amount you owe us, including for breaches of these Terms and Conditions. AdNetwork Kernow assumes no responsibility for paying any taxes on payments made to you and you acknowledge and agree that it is your complete and sole responsibility to pay for all taxes in the country of your residence applicable to you as a consequence of your participation in this advertising network.
AdNetwork Kernow shall have the responsibility in its sole and reasonable discretion for calculation of statistics and payments, including, but not limited to, views, unique clicks, actions and revenue generated on or through the Publisher website, as applicable.
Refund from your advertising budget will only be actioned upon written (email) request containing the reasons for your refund. Valid reasons include, but are not limited to noncompliance of the advertising materials with the requirements of legislation, a legal injunction requiring termination of the campaign, or other reasons deemed applicable by AdNetwork Kernow.
Refund will be made for the amount of unused funds, as determined by AdNetwork Kernow's reporting system.
A refund request will be considered legitimate ONLY if it has been sent from the email used for advertiser’s account registration.
Creating and using an account
When registering on the website to create an account, you acknowledge and confirm that you are at least 18 years old or under the jurisdiction of your country of residence, your age allows you to use the service, and you are fully capable and fully agree with these Terms and Conditions. If you represent the interests of a legal entity for the purpose of which you create an account, you hereby certify that you are a legal representative of this legal entity.
The account owner is solely responsible for the use of the account, and shall comply with all rules set out in these Terms and Conditions, as well as all other Terms and Conditions posted on the AdNetwork Kernow website.
As part of the registration process, you will need to provide an email address and create a password to log into the system, and provide contact details and billing information for payment. You acknowledge that for the registration purposes you use your personal e-mail address, and no third party has access to your email and your account. AdNetwork Kernow may refuse the use of a specific email address during the registration without providing a reason. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your personal information and agree to keep your password and account information confidential. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of these Terms and AdNetwork Kernow reserves the right to cancel your account. You agree to immediately notify AdNetwork Kernow of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, including, but not limited to, the theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for all activity performed on your account.
AdNetwork Kernow reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to your account at any time. The reasons include, but are not limited to, your violation of any of these Terms, or if we are unable to verify any information provided by you to AdNetwork Kernow, or if we determine that your actions are illegal, fraudulent, abusive, or may result in legal liability or other damage to AdNetwork Kernow or any third party.
As an account holder you can view interactive reports which are part of the reporting system of AdNetwork Kernow. Activity data will be held for one year. We adopt commonly used methods and practices to guide and measure the traffic. Financial data will be held until closure of your account.
This Agreement and the subsequent relationship between AdNetwork Kernow and service users shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The limited license of use:
AdNetwork Kernow grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive limited license to use the service in order to implement advertisement activities, but does not entitle you to any other commercial activities or otherwise use the website or any part thereof.
Your license is valid until the termination of the use of the service. This license will terminate if you fail to comply with any Terms and Conditions of the Website. Additionally, AdNetwork Kernow will have no obligation to provide you notice of such termination.
AdNetwork Kernow, as the owner of the service, has rights in addition to the above.
Rules and restrictions:
In relation with your use of the service, you agree to:
• Exempt AdNetwork Kernow from liability for errors in the statistical reporting (you acknowledge and agree that the statistics are subject to review only for reasons that include error handling, fraudulent views or clicks, etc.) Reports are updated routinely during the day. Statistics produced my AdNetwork Kernow. are considered the only true.
• Notify us per email if you wish to permanently close your account;
• Accept AdNetwork Kernow terms of payment, refund and account closure, as indicated on the AdNetwork Kernow website or sent to you by e-mail.
In relation with your use of the AdNetwork Kernow website and of your account, you agree:
• To not violate any applicable laws, decisions or regulation, including but not limited to regulations applicable to advertising activities, financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, the prohibition of discrimination, and racism.
• To not offer or distribute counterfeit goods, services, schemes, and actions (for example quick money-scheme), chain letters, pyramid schemes and not to engage in any unfair fraudulent activities.
• To not violate the copyrights, patents, trademark rights, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, and rights of publicity or privacy of any person.
• To not violate confidentiality and not disclose obligations that you have with other parties;
• To Remove any advertisement data if it:
- is defamatory, libellous, pornographic, threatening, and inciting for violence;
- humiliates or demeans a person or group of people on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- contains false, inaccurate or misleading information.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED:
• To collect or disseminate any information on any other users of the Website or the account owners, including, but not limited to, any personal data or information, or use such information for marketing purposes, unless you get permission from these users and accounts owners.
• To offer or otherwise distribute any form of sexual services, including, but not limited to, any pornographic materials and services, any materials and services that require age limit and so on.
• To artificially inflate views or clicks or use fraudulent methods, manually or automated, of implementation of views or clicks (e.g. placing our advertisements inside popup windows, videoplayers, buttons, etc.).
• To open a new account on AdNetwork Kernow, if your previous was blocked in the event of violation of the Terms;
• To falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
• To use viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, or use any device, software or routine that interferes with normal functioning of the Website;
AdNetwork Kernow takes no responsibility for uninterrupted operations of the service under any circumstances. Website maintenance activities may occur from time to time. AdNetwork Kernow does not bear responsibility for the actions of the publishers under any circumstances. AdNetwork Kernow may block publishers at any time without giving any ground and withhold from payments in the event of suspicion on the implementation by the latest of actions that violate the rules of the website and advertisement campaign. AdNetwork Kernow can block advertisers in case of violation of the rights of third parties by the content of the advertising materials, as well the lack of an advertising budget.
Statistics on the advertisement activity operated on the website is deemed to be the only reliable source of data.
Neither Party shall be liable to the other because of failure or delay in the performance of their obligations under this Agreement due to force majeure, including, but not limited to, fires, hurricanes, war, governmental action, strikes, labour strikes, earthquake, natural disasters, or any other reasons arising beyond the reasonable control of that Party.
AdNetwork Kernow may at any time change these Terms and Conditions. The changes become effective immediately upon posting on the Website.